Saturday, January 22, 2011

Feb. 3, 2010

    Well, its been a lousy start to the day. My favorite washing machine was taken and the computers I was on were freaking out and I lost fifteen minutes of email time.

    I got my flight plans last thursday, my comp and I leave a day after everyone else in our district, interesting.   We have a direct flight to ATL, so the only time I can call home is probably going to be around 6:30-7:00 your time on tuesday (madre).

    I saw Jayson Taylor here last week, he was only here for a few days, then he got his visa and left for Brazil.

    As part of our last week here we have been kicking up our district goals.  We now have english fasts every day (save p-day) meaning from 7:00am - 8:00pm we only speak spanish.  In addition we have raised the number of lessons we are supposed to teach each week.  Its helped alot with being able to constuct sentences faster.

    The devotional's this week were good.  Sunday's was a special singing devotional, where people were allowed to go up and tell their favorite hymn and why, then we would sing one verse from it.  I'm guessing we had that because the speaker fell through.

    Tuesday's was Richard G. Hinckley.  His was really good, he talked about the importance of working hard and how to avoid the "ground hog day syndrome."  He was saying how in the movie the only way the character was able to get out of the loop was by learning what he needed to do and progress.

    Well, I'm running out of time now so the last bit is going to be scattered again.

I'm excited to have Taco Bell in the airport, I'm told they have it in the Salt Lake one.

Madre, sounds like that lady is crazy, so possibly some more fun nights to be had with her.

Samuel, gracias por the letter, I'll write you a letter in more depth today.

Steph, I have always been able to receive pictures and emials here, I just didn't want them in the MTC because I barely have enough time as it is.  So yes, I can receive those in the field.

I will send my mission home address next week. Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment