Saturday, January 22, 2011

Jan. 13, 2010

 I took notes of all the question people asked in their letters, I'm going to start off by answering those, so get ready for a scattered letter.


    The food is...okay.  You have to be careful with some of the beverages, they'll give you the toots.  They don't have free weights here, but we use the pully machine every day then play four square.  We also have an ab routine we do.   After Christmas, I did, but I have cut out soda again, and I am eating better food, in smaller portions.  Yeah, I'm still healthy, except for yesterday, I got a V8, it was terrible, so I treid to chug it and almost threw up.

Samuel,
    Thanks for the pics homie, if you want, it would be nice to have some pics I could put up in my room, so that I can always remember your sweet smile.   My scheduled departure for Atlanta is the 3rd of February.  That sucks about the lack of jobs there, I'm sure a man of your prestige will get hired soon enough.  Of course the sisters thought you were younger, your face hasn't changed since 6th grade, thats okay, it'll happen eventually.  Ah ha ha, lexie... Oh yeah, Steelers suck.

Uncle Bruce,
    That is most unfortunant about your finger, I too have been bike-less for quite some time. :(   Thats cool tha Colin got a goal, I never got to do that either, seeing as how I was a defender, I was not fond of all the running that was required of other positions.

    Steph, I sent you a letter the day before you E-mailed me, so hopefully you've gotten it by now.  No gracias in the sweets department, I'm trying to eat better as stated above.  I'm glad you were able to a photography class, that will be cool beans.

    Phew, I think thats it for letters.  Spanish is going good, except I only know gospel and bathroom related phrases.  We teach the first lesson in Spanish this weekend, I'm gonna fail hardcore.

    For devotional yesterday, L Tom Perry came.  Thats our second time having him, he basically taught us the first lesson, it was cool to hear his testimony of it.

    Well, I'm runnin' outta time, love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment