Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wed. Dec. 16, 2009

In case you get this before my letters, which I'm assuming you will seeing how as of your monday letter, you have yet to receive anything.  I've sent out 3 so far, so you can keep an eye out for em'.

    Had a full day yesterday, two Elders from our district went home, one of which wasn't his choice, but he had some things to work out, he says he will be back when he is allowed to.  Im excited for him.

    I also got my patriartical blessing.  It was cool to have a complete stranger say such personal things, so I know it was the Lord talking.  They are going to make two copies for me, one to keep here, the other to send home.  So I'll send er' out when I get it and you can take a gander.

    Once again, requested items are...
         -Camera stuff
         -Things from sister missionaries (calvin and hobbes Plan of Salvation, full sheet of paper that has scriptures relating to a plethera of topics.
         -My farewell talk
         -Gordon B. Hinkleys testimony
         -Can't remember whos it is, but someone gave a talk about the Book of Mormon at the last general conference, I wrote who it was in one of my letters.
         -Both me and my district would very much like a bag of those fun size snickers, just a suggestion.


    I think thats all the stuff I "need".  Going to the temple today.  Oh, we were at the RC for the first time, I think two days ago? Cant believe its wednesday, anyways, we were up there and we were out of calls, Steph will know what I mean, working at the Opinion Center and all.  So we were all just chillin', waitin' for a call, when one of the guys decided to pray for one.  As he was mid prayer, his phone rang.  She was ordering a DVD on family. Turns out the lady is wheelchair bound and has a son in prison.  He bore his testimony, she cried, and she agreed to have the missionaries come to her house.  It was amazing to see how the Lord answers prayers if we have faith.

    Hope Jordan is doing better, havn't gotten an update on that...

    Please don't respond via e-mail while I'm in the MTC, just use the DearElder and hand letters.  Thanks.

    Tell Samuel and Nate I said hi.

No comments:

Post a Comment