Saturday, January 22, 2011

Wed. Dec. 30, 2009

Captains Log
Day 21

So...
    Christmas was no so good this year.  We had some good speakers and all, but no one wanted to be here.  For speakers we had Neil L Andersen, L Tom Perry, and Greg Olsen(a painter dude, has done some covers for the Ensign).  Between all of the speakers and the "talent" show, we were sitting in that stupid gym for about 5 hours.  I didn't feel the spirit once, which is sad considering the significance of the day.

    On that cheerfull note, the following monday was much better.  The lesson we had in class was amazing, it made me excited to be here again.

    For last nights fireside, Boyd K. Packers oldest son, Alan Packer, came and spoke.  From what I hear, it was really good, I was asleep for half of it though.

    Congrats on the new garage door opener, I'll have to write about it in my journal.

    Hopefully Sams lesson goes well tonight, I sent him a couple of letters, tell me how it goes and if he got em'.

    Thanks for all the gifts.  For Christmas I had one present under our room "tree", but I now have enough sweets to last for the rest of my mission.  How long did it take steph to make all of that?

    We get a bunch of new guys today, our first batch in a couple weeks due to Christmas.  Our zone is small right now, we had two districts leave, so we are getting a new one today with four hermana's.  I also get a haircut today, I look like a dirty hippy.

    I hope everyone had great Christmas, love y'all.

End Transmission.

No comments:

Post a Comment